Loading... Please wait...

How Fudgeraiser Works

Fudgeraiser helps you to pay for team outings, equipment, or anything your group needs. You can drum up local support through direct sales, and/or reach out through the internet and let anyone in the USA contribute to your cause (and enjoy some yummy fudge!)

 

Fudgeraiser offers two ways for your group to earn easy money:

Direct Sales (AKA Door-to-door): You present the catalog to friends and family and take orders. (Please read our Safety Tips)

  • The team has 2-3 weeks to collect the orders and payments.
  • You return to us a master order sheet of all the orders and a check for 60% of the sales, and your group keeps the remaining 40%!
  • We make the fudge fresh to fill your orders.
  • You deliver the fudge to your customers.

 

Online Orders: You promote your Fudgeraiser and send donors to www.fudgeraiser.com/yourgroupnamehere/ where they can place their order.

  • The team has 2-4 weeks to generate orders through your webpage.
  • On the deadline, we close your page and send you a check.
  • We make the fudge fresh to fill your orders weekly.
  • We ship the fudge to your customers.
  • We give you a check for 30% of the sales.

Quick Buy: Order one or more cases of fudge, and set up a table at an event, or anywhere a group of hungry people my gather. Satisfy cravings on the spot.

  • A case is 36 containers (8 ounces each). We offer full cases of each flavor, or mixed cases to suit your needs.
  • Free shipping on orders of 2 or more cases. If you need only one case, pay only the actual shipping costs (typically $15-18 depending on location), or pickup your fudge at our kitchen in Monroe, WI.
  • Each case is $194.40 ($5.40 per container). Sell the fudge for any price you wish.
  • No returns are accepted.

NOTE: We are happy to make any or all methods available to your group.

 For catalog and online sales, please:                                    For Quick Buy - place your order online:

button.png                                                                                             order-now.png

The first step in setting up your Fudgeraiser is to connect with us, discuss any questions, and schedule your Fudgeraiser dates. We limit the amount of Fudgeraisers going on at one time so that you can fully benefit from us, and we can truly help you.


We also recommend you refer to our Success Tips for some helpful pointers to make your Fudgeraiser into a huge success!

 


 

Connect with us

Newsletter